12.31.2007

Oh, I don't think so Cam!


Well, Cam sabotaged my attempt to take away the bragging rights. He checked my blog while he was at work and then made another post on his. I have nothing to write about. This is terrible. But I must win. Hmmm.... Well, one year ago today, Cam and I were in Taiwan! That was such a fun trip! I am so glad that we got the opportunity to go! I think my favorite city was Er Lin. It was so beautiful! There are a lot of open rice fields there, and it is just a quaint little town. I also loved hanging out with some of the members that Cam knew. On New Year's Eve last year, we went to dinner with some of the members who were in the Xi Hu ward. They were hilarious! We had such a fun time with them. They drove into Tai Chung and surprised us, so we all went to dinner. Here are some of the things that made me laugh during our trip to Taiwan (these will probably only make sense to Cam, but since this post is mostly for him anyway, I figure that's okay): the smiley mints, hi-chews, the blue truck, the van Gogh park, pizza hut, strawberry milk with zhen zhu, the night market, karaoke, making the kids laugh at Sun Moon Lake (the ones playing in the box), sneaking through the forest to touch the water at Sun Moon Lake, the English radio station, the crazy Vietnamese who scared me really bad, dan bings, the gummy bear drink, the guy at the Tai Bei airport that had headphones on and didn't realize that he was yelling at everyone, "Hi, how a you...", the totally inappropriate comments from the old couple in San Ye, "We are family," Kobe, and the video diary. There are so many other things I loved about our trip, but these are the things that make me laugh the most! Hey Cam, we're tied now!

0 comments: