12.31.2007

I will not be outdone!

Yesterday Cam was bragging about how he has posted two things to his blog in December. I decided that I won't be outdone that easily. So, here I am, and my sole purpose in creating this post is so that Cam will stop bragging! : ) We were actually laughing about it yesterday because we are terrible at this thing called blogging. Two posts in one month really isn't good. I am waiting to get some prescriptions filled, so I thought I'd take advantage of this opportunity and tie Cam's record. I officially have bronchitis. And all those blood sugar issues (which only a handful of you know about, sorry to those who don't) are okay too. The doctor told me a whole slew of things that the symptoms could be (I shake sometimes), and some of them were pretty serious, so we decided not to tell people until we really knew what was going on. So, nothing is going on! The doctor said he believes that they are benign tremors. If I can make it to age 30 without any of the other symptoms showing up, then I'll be good to go. But we're not home free yet, seeing as how I'm only 22! So, I guess I only have to worry for eight more years! I'm not really worried about it, and he said we could just do the testing if I was, but it's SUPER expensive, and I don't have any of the other symptoms of the more serious issues, so we're just going to call it benign tremors for now, and cross our fingers until I turn 30! I think I might be the first person in the history of the world who will actually be excited to turn 30! At least for now I can be done with all the testing (which wasn't very fun), which is super good news! So yeah, this is a totally random and rambling post, but at least I've taken away Cam's bragging rights! : )

1 comments:

Cam said...

The bragging rights are still mine!

PS
My new iPod rules!